Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #38
zcoop
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513
Default Re: Wallace for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
Yea but wallace does score and so does Miller. I'm sure if brown got better separation in the red zone he would have more touchdowns.
Everyone tears on Wallace for his drops and I agree he had a bad year but he still led the team in touchdowns and yards even in a bad year. Brown cost us a lot this year with his mess ups but people seem to not want to discuss that since he just signed a contract. He put us out of the Chargers game when he decided to stare at the ball instead of falling on it in the end zone. His late game fumble in Oakland let Oakland tie the game and win in OT. His late game fumble against Dallas kept them in the game and eventually helped them beat us.
All I'm saying is all our WRs sucked. Everyone played poorly. They all need to do some serious work all off season
Wallace didn't have a bad year, the entire Steeler offense did. The WRs were not the cause of it either, the predictable play calling had a major part in it. All one has to do is look at last year's stats and compare them to this year. The truth can be found there, not in some of the bullshit spewed by propaganda reported by some on this board.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote