View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #52
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211
Default Re: 364/575, 4,179 yards, 33 TD, 10 INT

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Never said that. Putting words in my mouth.

I said that I thought that pete74 made a great post.

He was saying that Brady plays dink & dunk... and that we all think Brady is a good QB... and that we all like BB... and we think that BB can be even more successful than he already is. Brady has evolved & improved his game, and BB can do that as well.
They also use a ton of no-huddle, do not predictably call RUTMs or bubble screens, and allow Brady to win games early. And Kraft doesn't go on media tours calling for Brady to "change his game." They support and build around their QB, while the Steelers just cling to tradition and hope Ben bails them out whenever that doesn't work.

Did you watch the video with Bouchette and Dulac I posted in the other thread? Listen at the end when they talk about building an offense around Ben. At the beginning of the season, the Steelers kept 4 WRs, 3 TEs (only 1 good one), and 6 RBs. Plax was only added because of injuries to Brown and Cotchery. That is not setting your QB up for success, that's clinging to outdated tradition.

But no, Ben has to shut up and do what Artie says and like it because he can't be wrong.

Quote:
Reining in, playing close to the vest, and bitching about the offense were not mentioned in his post.

What are you talking about???
Because you have people here talk about how they love this offense and time of possession, then go on to bitch about how Ben can't put up Brady/Manning numbers.
GoFor7 is offline   Reply With Quote