Old 01-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #53
SteelMusic
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 9792
Default Re: 364/575, 4,179 yards, 33 TD, 10 INT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwoodson View Post
So the Steelers 44 pass to 17 run play choice was traditional vs both the Chargers and Cowboys to lose the season?

I have shown that the Steelers pass more than GB, NE, and DEN on a percentage basis.

I have shown that Roethlisberger throws the same number of times as Peyton Manning.

I have shown that the Patriots ran the ball more than any team other than the Seahawks.

I have shown that the offensive lines that Ben plays behind are traditionally made up of higher draft picks than NE, IND or NO by far.

I have shown that Ben's offenses scored more than 23 points once in his 9 seasons.

I have shown that Ben has taken the Steelers to the playoffs only 4 times in the last 7 years while Flacco is 6 for 6, Manning hasn't missed since 2001, and Brady hasn't missed since 2002.

I have shown that Roethlisberger counts more against the cap than Brees, P Manning and Rodgers do for their teams.

The only thing I agree with you on is that the defense has had to carry the team, finishing top 10 for 13 seasons consecutively while still missing the playoffs frequently.

It is a good thing Ben is not going to win the superbowl this year because both of the times he did he REALLY ****ed up in the offseason. At least we know he won't come in 30 pounds overweight next year.

Guess what? Ben was 0 for 5 in games he threw 40 or more times in this year. Some things never change.
BRrrr...them are some cold facts.