View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #11
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default Re: The DL dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
Ta‘amu is a criminal and should not be a Steeler.

Keisel makes more than Hood, Heyward, Mclendon, Woods and Criminal combined. It's obvious he is not worth that.

Cut Kiesel, Hampton and go with the youngsters.
Criminal or not people deserve another chance after mistakes, If not then why even have prisons or courts, just convict and then execute. I do not like what Vick did, I do not like him even as a player ,but he served his time and like any other person deserves a chance to regain his place in society. I am not a bleeding heart but I believe in fairness, and one mistake should not ruin a persons life if they can change. This holy than thou carp just because its the Steelers is just that, CRAP, we have had more than our share of "criminals". Harrison arrested for assault and mischief , Ward, DUI Santonio disorderly conduct, domestic violence, and possession, Najeh Davenport, Ernie Holmes to mention a few. We have had our share of problem players , Ta'amu has made a grave error in judgment and should be punished but to throw away a possible talent and even worse to turn your back on a person without even knowing the details would be wrong. Convict him, punish him, if his lawyer can broker a deal that he serves little to no time and the Steelers feel they can use him I am all for at least another year to see what happens.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote