View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #200
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: Who to draft in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
If not taking Chance Warmack ... I love the trade back idea... i'd even trade out of the 1st round, to get a future 1st (CJ Mosely , Anthony Barr , Kyle Van Noy next year)

Using Walterfootball.com new mock to make the selections
Miami has 2 2nds and 2 3rds ... well they want to jump back up in the 1st to secure the best WR Keenan Allen

1st - Trade with Miami - receive their later 2nd, 3rd, 4th and future 1st

2nd (48) - Kasheem Green - ILB - Rutgers - I think would be nice ILB with Timmons, could also play outside if needed, tackling machine

2nd (54 from Miami) - David Amerson - FS/CB - NC State - need some splash plays and gives versatility

3rd (77 from Miami) - Da'Rick Rodgers - WR - Louisiana Tech - Troubled pass but take a flyer on him

3rd (79) - Logan Ryan - CB - Rutgers - Plays like a Steeler , Ike getting older , Lewis and Cortez showed they got what it takes, but what about behind them??

4th (108 from Miami) - Mike Gillislee - RB - Flordia - A beast with low miles on the tires, Dwyer and Gillislee would be a good Duo I think, with Gillislee taking over full time duty possibly

4th (112) - Duke Williams - SS - Nevada - can run with receivers/ TEs ... and decent tackler ...
Although that would me nice. You won't get hat much value trading back especially not all those picks plus a first next year
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote