Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 17,457 Times in 7,376 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithaWoodley View Post
I think lacy stock will be rising over the next couple months leading up to the draft. If he runs a sub 4.5 he will most likely be the first rb selected. I really do like this kid. Even though he ran behide the best oline in college I really think he will be a bruising back with more speed than Dwyer and redman.

I'm on board with trading back round one select bpa and use he extra picks via the trade back to get lacy. The argument to not selecting lacy is that no matter his potential our online wont open the holes for him. But before colon and Adams went down our running game was pretty good even without decastro with backups Dwyer and redman.
1. I see Lacy moving up, but not to #17. To the end of R1, yes, but 17 is far too early.

2. I agree 100%: the O-line looked good, until the injuries.

3. Trading back makes a lot of sense... but... not for a RB. To clarify, I am talking about RB, because that was the discussion... but, I prefer an OLB (or, trading back a little bit, and taking Elam).

5. I like the way that Knile Davis (Arkansas) plays. I'd take him in R4. Better yet, I'd take Marcus Lattimore in R4, and shelve him for the first six weeks... and then, hope that his knee is 100%. If he recovers (a la AP), he could have 2500 yards!!!
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (01-10-2013)