SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,721 Times in 4,787 Posts
Default Re: Rainey in Jail for Domestic Battery Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
Well - in reality Ben was accused - and accused only - not to mention by a complete psycho & liar (and thats just from the people she knows)
Ta'amu actually DID the crime , er make that multiple, multiple crimes, and apparently Rainey was caught in the act too. Whether the girl took his phone or was being a complete bitch, or whatever - YOU....CANNOT.....LAY.....YOUR....HANDS.....ON...A .....WOMAN. You will be the one who goes to jail. Doesn't matter what state you're in.
Was I being over the line by trashing Rooney here? Probably. It's also completely ridiculous that we have a 'no tolerance' policy for young guys but are able to turn a blind eye to Ben's mistakes and prior mishaps. I'm not being sarcastic and I'm not looking for a laugh - I can guarantee you this was Dan's work to try and uphold the 'Steeler image' which, at this point, is complete bullshit. We're acting like Chris torched down an orphanage and then shit in the ashes.

What he did was unacceptable and inexcusable and he deserves to be punished. Cutting him to uphold the image of our team (the fuck is the image of our team right now anyway?) is ridiculous. We've just made another team stronger (Patriots, probably) with a KR/PR/Scatback asset because we're all on high-horses.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote