harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,883 Times in 3,681 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Rainey in Jail for Domestic Battery Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
I am willing to take heat on this so here goes. If this was a proven star this would not have been dealt with in such swift fashion. I am sure the FO weighed his past seasons contribution and this incident (a simple assault, more than likely probation even in light of a previous incident) along with his past and decided to part ways and get out of a contract that they are having second thoughts about. I for one would not be surprised if they do not bring him back later at a lesser contract if he clears waivers. Business is business.
those are very good points. I never really considered that we'd see him back as a steelers. But as you say, business is business, and the Steelers do what they can to sell tickets and keep winning.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote