View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #87
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
There's no RBs worth a first round pick in this draft, guys. There just isn't. Eddie Lacy is running behind an All-Pro offensive line and, granted, he's running against SEC competition which makes his accomplishments and yards all the more impressive, but he's still not a first round pick worthy RB. His teammate, however, is (when he's eligible).

Giovani Bernard in the second round, then Da'Rick Rogers in the third makes the most sense for us. If Bernard or Lacy are on the board in the second round it's a no-brainer.

As someone who watched Da"Rick Rogers since his freshman year at UT..."WE DON'T WANT HIM ON THE STEELERS"....Million dollar talent and 10 cent brain.. He loves Weed and was a pain in the butt so much long time coach Charlie Baggett packed it up and went back to Michigan State...Rogers is a head case...He was set for an AA year and flunked a drug test and then Coach Derek Dooley was going to suspend him for 4 games...Rogers blew up on Dooley and asst. coach Darin Hinshaw and ended his career across the state at Tennessee Tech who plays in the OVC conference..."DO NOT WANT". Now if Cordarrlle Patterson is available grab him...UNREAL ATHLETE who can score every time he touches the ball...I'd take Lacy in the second round..If Chance Warmack is available in the 1st grab him...Him DD and Pouncey would make quite the trio on the inside...