Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: The Steelers play scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFor7 View Post
So let me get all of this straight:

Ben sucks because he can't bail the Steelers out from Marty ball every time.

Denver's defense ranking #2 doesn't mean anything, but the Steelers defense ranking #1 means it's a great defense.

Hey, even Artie said the defense needs more sacks and turnovers. Is he an Arians lover now?

Really, quit while you're ahead buddy.
No, Ben stunk because he played like hot garbage down the stretch. The Dallas and Cincinnati games will never go away, no matter who you try to scapegoat, deflect, and "Martyball" names and synonyms you throw around.

I said Denver's D sucked ass in this game. It was your buddy who brought out the dumb statistic to prove they didn't suck. Today proved that it didn't even matter.

The Steelers did not have a great defense in 2012, they did however have a solid enough one, more than enough for an "Elite" guy like Ben to do better than 8-8.

Even then, Artie only supports the argument that Ben simply put just isn't good enough to carry the Steelers through the season and to the postseason like the Best QB's can. The Defense has to pick up the slack for him. The Defense isn't good enough, it has to do EVERYTHING.

Maybe if you keep calling me "Yinzer" and throwing more characterizations around like a coward it'll make you stop being wrong.
Edman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edman For This Useful Post:
cowherpower (01-12-2013), lloydwoodson (01-13-2013)