View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #110
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

If Patterson is gone and Justin Hunter is there...Grab him..6-4 and 200 and was going to compete in the 2012 Olympics before he hurt his knee against Florida in 2011..( He landed wrong after catching a pass, No hit or nobody falling on the leg) . He wasn't up to form of 2011 this year and dropped a lot of passes. Mainly because I think he knew he was headed for the NFL ( he as a kid) and he didn't want to get hurt..But he did come within 2 catches of setting a UT single season record...Pretty good company when you think that Stanley Morgan, Wille Gault, Alvin Harper, Carl Pickens, Donte Stallworth, Jason Witten all played at UT... He will blow everyone away at the combine was National ranked high jumper and sprint champ...

Patterson while not knowing the playbook scored every way possible for UT..Receiving, Rushing, Punt, Kickoff, Broke a UT single season record that stood for 25 years...One of the best players I've ever seen when he touches the football...Beat David Amerson like a rented mule in the opening game... 6'3''and 205...Can, stop and start and change directions like a scatback...NEVER, EVER saw anyone get a solid lick on him...Dynamic open field runner is putting it mildly.