View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #19
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Default Re: How will posterity remember Peyton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Because you do not see why that is a big deal is why you do not get why if Brady or Belichick were on fire most fans outside of New England would not piss on them to put out the fire and why the Giants wins over the Pats were so popular

Get me the links when Brady dropped by the locker room to congratulate Peyton in 2006, Eli in 2007 or Eli in 2011

Thanks for confirming the arrogance associated with the Patriots and their fan base
Not to mention the entire motivation behind starting this thread was to engage in schadenfreude and to ease the inferiority complex Patriots fans have ALWAYS had when it came to Manning. If the guy truly sucked as much as they like to claim and if they had any doubts as to who the better QB is, they wouldn't be on opposing team's message boards continually trying to hammer the "See guys! Doncha think Brady's better? Doncha? Doncha?" message across.

I hope the Ravens dickstomp the Patriots next Sunday and then I hope they lose to the Falcons in the Super Bowl.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fansince'76 For This Useful Post:
Atlanta Dan (01-14-2013), harrison'samonster (01-14-2013), lloydwoodson (01-15-2013), NSMaster56 (01-14-2013)