View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #11
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,473 Times in 1,648 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: How many more years does Ben have left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
Depends how long we continue to slide downhill. Ben can't do it himself and he's not getting any better like the other top QB's have with age. Ben is my favirote player of all time and I definitely don't think he's our problem, but he is startimg to lose his 4th quarter magic and he's starting to stare down WR's. If we win a SB or at least an AFC Championship in the next 2 years then I think he will play a few seasons after that. If we miss the playoffs the next couple of years or continue to have a low ranked offense that doesn't allow us to advance past the WC round, then I think he will just quit and spend a few extra years with his family.
this - the window wasn't as big as it was a 2-3 seasons ago, that is for sure

I remember seeing him standing on the podium after they won XLIII and thinking "This son of a bitch is gonna pass Bradshaw and get 5 rings"

Now, I'm just hoping for 1 more. I really don't see more than 4-5 seasons at this rate and unfortunately, I think we'll see 1-2 more 8-8, 9-7, or one and dones mixed in there. I'm hoping the FO realizes their chances of winning another 1 are getting smaller by the half season.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote