harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 10,254 Times in 4,114 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Steelers’ Fixes Far Away From “Just One Year”

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
this is part of this team's mental problem IMO - we(I know) can't freakin worry about getting back to the playoffs, getting back to the AFC Champ game, getting back to the SB

We have to play every game as a 1 game season and truly respect every team. They should be effing pissed off at themselves and make sure 1 thing happens first: WIN THE DIVISION. GO 6-0. Next: NOBODY WINS AT HEINZ...NOBODY. Where's the heart at? Where's the Steelers pride? They are an officially written off team - now is the time to forget about everything and play with nothing to lose. Nothing matters but winning the next game.

WIN . . .WIN . . .WIN!
very well said. I don't know what their preparation for each game is like, but when we had that Balt-Cleveland-Balt part of the schedule, this team came alive. That's how they need to play each game. Focus and play to win each game.