Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 17,902 Times in 7,561 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Colbert, Steelers FO Allude to Changes on the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
True on Fitz, but man, if you can get Tyrann for a late rounder, its worth it, you have too. There is too much talent there not to give a shot and if he pans out, he is a perennial all pro type and we NEED that guy in this league of passing. Im just sayin...
LARRY FITZGERALD
I do not think that a trade for Fitzgerald is all that crazy of an idea. Fitzgerald is no spring chicken, and depending on who the coach is in Arizona, they might be rebuilding... and Fitzgerlad only has two or three great years left in the tank.

Arizona's defense is stout, but they have NO quarterback, and their O-line is horrid. Again, Fitzgerald might only have two or three great seasosn left him him. Does he really want to wait around while a young QB learns the ropes? If there was an Andrew Luck or RGIII in this draft, then maybe... but, they will likely have to go for a second-tier type of QB (who they would have to develop). Thus, if Arizona could trade Fitzgerald to someone for a R1 pick, I think that they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Oh man... I could see the Taperiots trading for him. Gulp!!!

Maybe Woodley for Fitzgerald. Ha, ha, ha... wait a second... hmmm.

THE HONEY BADGER
At the end of last season, I had three player son my wish list: Tavon Austin, Matt Elam, and Tyrann Mathieu.

Weed took Tyrann off of my board.

No need for a WR in the first round took Tavon off of my board.

Now, all that i can hope for is Elam.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote