harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 10,259 Times in 4,117 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Harbaugh Jealousy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t View Post
Yeah, so with all that talent, where was San Fran before Jim came to town? A bunch of undisciplined non playoff making non household name players. Jim comes to town and turns the team into an INSTANT threat and the best team in the NFL. It's the coach that's gets the most out of his players that wins. Just like belichick. Tomlins he opposite. Players like to play for him cause he is soft and ain't really in charge. Players do just enough under his watch. I'd take a coach that turns a team into a threat, instead of a coach that turns a threat into a laughing stock. I'll take a coach that gets the mist out of his players instead of the coach that "everyone wants to play for" Tomlin needs to start getting tough with his men and make these young players play to their absolute best. The lack of discipline showed through EVERY GAME this season and costs us a lot of wins. The more that Cowhers players leave our team, the sloppier and embarrassing we become. Watch the regression over the past 6 seasons. Can't argue with the facts man. Tomlin needs to step up and be a father to the kids, not the cool parent to the kids.
These players don't need a father, they're groan men. They need to hold themselves accountable.