View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #26
Steeler7BR
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24703
Default Re: Did Steelers make a rash decision to sign Antonio Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
i would consider the possibility of re-signing wallace if he didn't punk out of the last game as a 'business decision'. he showed the world that he is not a team player, so i wouldn't even want him for a cheap price. players like that are a cancer on the team

what message would we be sending to the team by paying big bucks to a guy who doesn't give 100%? that it's okay to halfass it because you'll get yours if you have talent? come on man

antonio brown had a down season but you know what, the offense was definitely more affected with brown out than with wallace out. we signed the right guy, wallace can walk his ass out of town
Give Wallace a break here!!! It's our own fault that we left him out in the dust that way. Of course he's not running into every tackle with a uncertain future. I rather give up a higher contract for Wallace then just be there with Brown after everythings said and done. Or do you honestly make the statement here that Antonio Brown is a better Receiver that Mike Wallce?!?!

Common man he's not. We should have re-signed him for a big long term contract before the season. I rather give up a higher contract for Wallace then just be there with Brown after everythings said and done.

Now I think It's almost necessary to get rid of Wallace because of the situation with Brown. I don't think they're a good #1 and #2 Wide Receiver duo together. I would have made the case to sign Brown as a Slot Receiver and rotating guy for Wallace as our #1 Receiver and a tall #2 we should draft this year. But with that type of money for Brown we can get rid of that idea. So I would say we get rid of Wallace. Make Brown our #1 get a tall #2 this year high in the draft (Round 1or 2) and leave Sanders in the Slot.
Steeler7BR is offline   Reply With Quote