View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,052 Times in 2,588 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Did Steelers make a rash decision to sign Antonio Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler7BR View Post
Give Wallace a break here!!! It's our own fault that we left him out in the dust that way. Of course he's not running into every tackle with a uncertain future. I rather give up a higher contract for Wallace then just be there with Brown after everythings said and done. Or do you honestly make the statement here that Antonio Brown is a better Receiver that Mike Wallce?!?!

Common man he's not. We should have re-signed him for a big long term contract before the season. I rather give up a higher contract for Wallace then just be there with Brown after everythings said and done.

Now I think It's almost necessary to get rid of Wallace because of the situation with Brown. I don't think they're a good #1 and #2 Wide Receiver duo together. I would have made the case to sign Brown as a Slot Receiver and rotating guy for Wallace as our #1 Receiver and a tall #2 we should draft this year. But with that type of money for Brown we can get rid of that idea. So I would say we get rid of Wallace. Make Brown our #1 get a tall #2 this year high in the draft (Round 1or 2) and leave Sanders in the Slot.
I'm not gonna give him a break, ever. not for the money he's asking for and not even 900 yards for the season? quite a statement he made there as a top tier receiver! You'd expect that kinda numbers if you have john skelton throwing passes to you, but not ben roethlisberger who's a top 5 qb. what a joke. i for one and going to be glad he's gone
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote