Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,123 Times in 1,981 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
First fifteen minutes - great. Arguably some of the best of the season so far.
So how did Alma end up at Briarcliff? Did Kit admit her? I find that hard to believe given how much he hates the place and knows all about the goings on there. He also knew Grace murdered her family with an ax, and he didn't have a problem with it. In fact, he blackmailed the Monsignor to get her released. I'm assuming Alma was arrested, imprisoned, and subsequently transferred to Briarcliff when it was turned over to the State.

Quote:
The twenty minutes in the middle - what the hell happened here?! I've watched it twice now and I still can't tell you what the Angel of Death was doing in the prison. I think it was stupid and one of the worst parts of the season.
I don't think the Angel of Death was really there. Sister Jude lost two years' time during which Briarcliff was turned over to the State and an influx of new patients arrived. Sister Jude was so far gonzo that she viewed those patients as the Angel of Death in her mind. That's what I got out of it anyway, but who knows.

Also, did the Monsignor really become a Cardinal in New York or did Sister Jude hallucinate that exchange? If it was real and he really did promise her he would get her released, giving her that false hope was a really shitty thing to do.

Quote:
Last 25 minutes - it went back to being great again. That last season with BF Jr. was really, really cool and well acted. All in all, it was a pretty good episode if I ignore whatever the hell the middle was.
I'm not really happy Lana turned out to be a total biotch. I'm hoping she will redeem herself by listening to Kit and take Briarcliff down.

Bloody Face, Jr., is going after an elderly Lana? That should be good. My bet is on Lana taking out Junior just like she did his daddy.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote