View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #45
zcoop
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513
Default Re: Did Steelers make a rash decision to sign Antonio Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millers the sh!t View Post
Besides a few dropped passes here and there, Brown is the man. The front office knows it. He is one of the more dedicated players Tomlin has drafted. Steelers wanted to lock him up before his contract expired and before the potential Wallace deal could pollute Browns mind and fuck up negotiations later down stream. I like Brown he is a hard worker, team player and is good for the teams image and the city.

Anyone who has a problem with Brown walking into the endzone backwards on that negated TD can go drink some gasoline. It ain't no different than high stepping, dancing, or waiving at an opposing player as you are going into the endzone. All of which never drew flags. Browns a great player. Besides Heath, Brown is one of the most dedicated, hardworking and consistent players on offense. I will be owning his jersey soon.

Cheers to Antonio Brown. To staying true to yourself and not letting money or fame poison your commitment.
Some of you must think this is the fucking plantation. Pollute Brown's mind? We're talking about grown azz men. Miss me with that bullshit.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote