View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #21
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 2,240 Times in 994 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Please Get rid of Haley heres why.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasiton View Post
Hey I have a great idea.Lets run up the middle again.Was this the most non exsplosive steelers offense ever?Todd Haley couldn't keep his head coaching job because of his inaffective offensive game plan.Why would he get to keep his OFF CO job because of it?The steelers don't have a Bettis like back anymore.I mean there were games this year that I literally could call every play the whole game.If I can do that don't you think other teams D Co's can't?Oh wait, they did.In EVERY game this year.I mean PLAIN JANE game plans Haley.Your horrible.I know 12 year olds that call a better game on Maddon than you do.I know the excuse for getting rid of Ariens was that Big Ben got hit too much.Well guess what.We gave up more sacks than last year.Ben had one of the worst injuries he's ever had this year.Statisically our offense was down in almost ever catagory this year.Player by player, all individual statistics were down.Our rushing game has gone from ground and pound, with nice outside speed to OMG predictable.I mean what exactly did Haley bring to the team that gets him anouther year of work with this orginazation?

Also.Tomlin.I like you a lot.But, we have missed the playoffs 2 of the past 4 seasons.You need to get it together.This is simply inexcusable from the greatest football orginazation in the world.we aren't the cowboys or dolphins for gods sakes.
Watching my Steelers this year was embarassing.
One more thing.Can you guys please get a new conditioning coach.I am tired of watching our players go down every game.Its almost epidemic now.Every year we lose half our team to injuries.That say to me someone isn't doing their job.
But then I think a lot of heads for the steelers should be on the chopping block. I have been a fan for 40 years.Since the day I was born, no other team has gotten my time, money, or cheers except the Steelers.This was one of the worst Black and Gold teams I have ever seen.The fact we have more talent than most teams in the League, and we just stunk it up all year.Makes me physically ill.
Please fire Haley.Don't waste anouther year on a man that doesn't know how to use the personel he has on the field.
One more thing.To all the offensive and defensive players ST's too.PICK IT UP GUYS.
You looked horrible out there this year.Too many drops, fumbles, missed tackles, and big plays given up in ALL phases this year.Simply embarassing guys.
I am an ashamed Steelers fan.This is NOT STEELERS FOOTBALL!
That is all for now.
Bruce Arians why are you still mad? Didn't you just get the Arizona job? Oh wait that's why you're mad!!!!
Buddha Bus (01-19-2013), Fire Arians (01-18-2013), lloydwoodson (01-19-2013), Plasiton (01-20-2013), teegre (01-18-2013)