View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #85
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562
Default Re: Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
Honestly, I could root for the Ravens to win this thing if it wasn't for their fans. It wouldn't bother me to see Ray and Ed go out with a ring. But the Ravens fans drive me nuts with ref conspiracies and throwing their team under the bus on every bad play.
Well, I've learned to be careful about that. I could make a bunch of generalizations about Steelers fans based on what I see on the internet, what I see out in public from people I don't know, etc. It wouldn't be very accurate, though. The people I have actually met and gotten to know that are Steelers fans are pretty good people - they just have terrible taste in football teams

I try to be careful how much I get carried away with stuff I read on forums. It's an awfully slanted population sample, and if you do post as a fan of another team the immediate inclination is to think you are trying to be a complete d*ck. So I don't know what specific experiences you've had with Ravens fans, and I certainly don't want to do anything to lessen the rivalry, but the truth is Ravens fans are about the same anybody else, really.
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote