View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 AM   #90
JeromeBetties63
Team Captain

Member Number: 19049
Default Re: Stop kidding youselfs; Flacco is solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
I guess everyone has a right to their opinion, that's about as positive a response as I can muster. Truth is, Steelers fans aren't extra-special awesome, and Ravens fans aren't extra-special terrible. It may feel that way sometimes, heck sometimes I think people on this board are ridiculously harsh for no good reason. But then, you meet a cool guy in a Steelers jacket in the bar, have a couple beers and give each other some crap, and realize why you have to be really careful about judging people for superficial things.
Go on your own board and mention the bias toward the Steelers...watch what happens. Then mention a bias toward the Ravens in here....watch what happens. To be honest, I don't know that I have ever read a single post in here that says there is an NFL bias toward the Ravens...but it shows up dozens and dozens of times every season on the Ravens board. So, again, yes, there are good and bad fans for every team....but there is a "ref" disease in baltimore land.

Plus, my comments about my experience are not "opinions." I think the Ravens are a very good team. They have had a bunch of success without winning the big one...this has created paranoia (NFL or refs are against us) and schizophrenia (I love our team one second, our team sucks the next second) in their fans....
JeromeBetties63 is online now   Reply With Quote