In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 4,176 Times in 2,148 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: 5 accidentally shot at gun shows in North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Why are you even arguing that first point? No rational person wants that. Nobody I've ever come into contact with at least. Why is it that when people argue for people who are legally cleared to own and carry firearms should retain their 2nd amendment rights to do so, people against is automatically jump to the conclusion that we think anyone should be allowed to carry anything, anywhere. That's simply not the case.

I don't need to tell you what I think the penalties should be for those things. There are already laws that cover that. If you think those laws should be stricter, that's fine. Talk to those in your local community about getting those laws changed.

I won't even dignify your last comment with a response. It's even more callous than my statistic comment.
My comment was hypothetical yours was about real wounded people you don't give a shit about. Or, as you put, are not worth talking about.

But moving on to you not believing that anyone should be able to carry anywhere - tell me specifically the restrictions and limitation you endorse. Who can carry and who can't? Where is it ok and where is it not? Who decides and how is it enforced?

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is offline   Reply With Quote