View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #35
dez09231
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11142
Default Re: looking like flacco is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Ben is history and done? I'm sorry, whatever credibility to had (which was very little, by the way) is now completely gone. Stop talking like Flacco has done shit in his career. Congratulations, Flacco won a playoff game in his first 5 seasons. Roethlisberger won two Super Bowls in his first 5 seasons.

I think it's interesting to point out that Joe Flacco actually had worse stats than Ben Roethlisberger in every single statistical category except yardage, and that was only because he started 3 more games than Ben. But, no, Flacco is a better Quarterback and Ben is done, despite not having won a Super Bowl compared to Ben's two, or the fact that Ben has bent over Joe in both playoff games they've gone head to head. It's also important to note that Ben was in the MVP candidacy before he was hurt and Flacco was being unanimously laughed at because he was whining and crying for respect.

I think you should walk away with whatever shred of dignity you have left, pal. You're just embarrassing yourself.
/thread
dez09231 is offline   Reply With Quote