Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,651 Times in 2,539 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I agree with you though, Lady Steel about the episode. Was she really there? At one point it seemed like Pepper acknowledged her character, but kind of brushed it off. I don't know if this was intentional as a way to mind F us, but if it was, kudos.
I always have to watch the episode twice because it can be so confusing at times. If you remember the scene where Jude was beating up on the "Angel of Death," it was really her roommate. I think that her roommate was such a bully and threatened to rape her, that Jude, in her deep fall into the abyss, really did think that her roommate might kill her, thus her delusion that her roommate was the Angel of Death. That's what I'm thinking, but I also agree with your point that it could have been intentional just to mess with us.

Quote:
I thought that Alma and Grace couldn't die because the aliens were their guardians and would make sure they stayed alive?
I thought that, too, but here's another question that I've been pondering and confused about. Weren't they already dead before the aliens even got to them? Along the same train of thought you stated above, what about Pepper? She was supposed to be Grace's protector (not sure about being Alma's protector), so why didn't the aliens insure she stayed alive? Unless her purpose was fulfilled once Grace's baby was born. Is Pepper really dead? The new administrator of Briarcliff told Jude that Pepper passed, but we didn't see it. But we haven't seen Pepper since she made that statement either.

Quote:
Also, Lana is kind of a bitch now, too, and she deserves whatever Bloody Face, Jr. is going to bring her.
I totally agree that Lana is a bitchy bitch, but I have a feeling Lana will redeem herself and will prevail.

Quote:
The only sane one in the entire show left is Kit as Jude seems to have completely lost it. Poor Jude.
I'm still wondering about the chip in Kit's neck. I've stated in a previous post that I think Kit is an alien and I'm sticking with that at this point, too.

I was all about Team Jude this season. Towards the end of this last episode, I think she did have a moment of clarity when Kit was talking to her and touched her on the shoulder and told her he has no doubt that one day she will fly out of there. That gave me some hope, but yet I hope it wasn't a suicidal statement. Yikes! I will be really sad if she doesn't make it.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote