View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #113
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18796
Default Re: Harbaugh Jealousy

That is embarrassing. A grown man acting like that. I always get a kick out of the Harbaugh boys when they stomp their feet, thrown their headphones, etc. Remember John shoved his coach last year on live prime time TV? Remember he grabbed the ref a few years back? Of course nobody ever said anything about it because when a person behaves like that every day of their lives, it is expected so no big deal. Imagine if Tomlin acted like that? The Rooney's would fire him. For Baltimore, that is their standard. You could kill somebody and nothing would ....ummm...wait.....never mind.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the Harbaugh boys were kids playing Monopoly. I can just imagine them rolling around on the ground gouging at each others eyes and spitting back and forth over accusing each other of cheating (which they were).

I don't want a temperamental toddler for a coach. I would take HAL 2000 before any Harbaugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 View Post
How can anybody ever want a coach who does this? I mean seriously?

I don't give a shit what their teams accomplished, they're ignorant, pathetic little children

Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote