harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 9,572 Times in 3,909 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Harbaugh Jealousy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
That is embarrassing. A grown man acting like that. I always get a kick out of the Harbaugh boys when they stomp their feet, thrown their headphones, etc. Remember John shoved his coach last year on live prime time TV? Remember he grabbed the ref a few years back? Of course nobody ever said anything about it because when a person behaves like that every day of their lives, it is expected so no big deal. Imagine if Tomlin acted like that? The Rooney's would fire him. For Baltimore, that is their standard. You could kill somebody and nothing would ....ummm...wait.....never mind.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the Harbaugh boys were kids playing Monopoly. I can just imagine them rolling around on the ground gouging at each others eyes and spitting back and forth over accusing each other of cheating (which they were).

I don't want a temperamental toddler for a coach. I would take HAL 2000 before any Harbaugh.

very well said. I know that winning is important, but so is good sportsmanship. This is a very emotional game and it's acceptable to see a coach lose it every once and a while, but c'mon.. this kind of performance every time something goes wrong shows very poor character.

If I acted like this at work I'd be fired. It's one thing to be a motivator and to start getting in players faces, but do we have to see a grown man throw a little temper tantrum? No, thanks, I would definitely pass on a coach that acts like this.