Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24694
Thanked 9,832 Times in 3,813 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Young Money Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcoop View Post
I watched the games too and ALL of the teams threw the ball down the field regularly. No dink and dunk shit, they made the defenses pay when they tried to stack the box. We do not air it out, nor do we have the caliber of RBs on these teams. Don't compare apples to oranges.
I'm comparing Wallace to other top receivers in the league. What are you guys talking about.? He's asking for money on par with some of the best receivers in the game. What does it matter where you are drafted? After your rookie contract, you are compared to those you want to get paid like. That's not an opinion, it's fact.

As far as Antonio Brown. I like Brown. I agree he had an off year, but he was awesome when he was the featured receiver. Wallace was that guy this year. The other thing is that many of you who think Haley's system is great are defending these receivers as being talented, while they performed vastly better last year in a different offense. It's hard to make sense of all of it.

I hope some of you also notice that since Boldin went to the Ravens, they have been winning more, while their defense has been getting weaker. Since their D is worse, they have gotten better for a reason.
pczach is online now   Reply With Quote