Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #29
zcoop
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 20513
Default Re: Young Money Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by pczach View Post
I'm comparing Wallace to other top receivers in the league. What are you guys talking about.? He's asking for money on par with some of the best receivers in the game. What does it matter where you are drafted? After your rookie contract, you are compared to those you want to get paid like. That's not an opinion, it's fact.

As far as Antonio Brown. I like Brown. I agree he had an off year, but he was awesome when he was the featured receiver. Wallace was that guy this year. The other thing is that many of you who think Haley's system is great are defending these receivers as being talented, while they performed vastly better last year in a different offense. It's hard to make sense of all of it.

I hope some of you also notice that since Boldin went to the Ravens, they have been winning more, while their defense has been getting weaker. Since their D is worse, they have gotten better for a reason.
We're responding to your post! You stated how efficient the wrs were on the playoff teams and I gave you an explanation as to why they are. The 49ers, Falcons, Cheats nor the Ratbirds run a dink and dunk style of offense, they will throw the ball down the field in NY minute. Granted, each of these teams have better running games than we do except for the Falcons but they have a superior passing game. Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez are better collectively that our crew, and Matt Ryan although soft delivers the ball to them in stride.

If Wallace was with the Falcons, he'd rack up the yards because they will chuck it up and down the field.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote