harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,982 Times in 3,719 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Lebeau Defenses not Championship Defenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithaWoodley View Post
Most of those players on those 2 Super Bowl teams are gone or will be gone. Ward, Holmes, mendenhall, Parker, Starks, smith, kiesel, Hampton, farrior, foote, Harrison and many more. And Troy and Clark very very soon along with Ike.
So we as fans of those teams, who enjoyed watching them play, are going to discredit what they did by claiming they were never good to begin with? I think "mediocre" was the term the original poster used.

This isn't an argument about our 8-8 team. This is about the history of Lebeau's coaching career.

I agree with you, there need to be changes, and there will be. But let's not start bending over for the Patriots early 2000's defense and the Ravens 2000 defense and put our teams sucking hind tit. These Steelers teams had great, championship quality defenses.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
lloydwoodson (01-21-2013)