View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #111
bde407
Water Boy

Member Number: 24746
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Agreed.......! The Offensive game plan was there. With Big Ben on his way towards his best year yet before getting hurt was proof of that. While I think the Offense at times did seem a little, for lack of better words "boring" I don't think it was Haley's game plan that was "boring" Heath Miller had his most productive year ever! That was a result of Haley. I think Heath Found the endzone more they ever. I think the wideouts had trouble adjusting (with one missing an entire training camp). That resulted in no need to double team a wideout which did not allow for alot of one on one coverage. Heck I could cover Wallace if I could have two or 3 guys helping to cover Wallace deep and we know Wallace has yet to show any sign of being or becoming what Hines Ward was and did. Need that go to guy who will buckle up and fly into the middle of the field regardless. That opens the sidelines. I think the game planning was there. Just need time to break in the motor, like you have to do when you get a brand new car.....
bde407 is offline   Reply With Quote