Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 17,681 Times in 7,471 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Worst Steeler Team I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
Seriously dude? Ravens fan here. I got news for you - count your freaking blessings hoss. Look around the NFL. You're complaining about the Steelers? If this is the worst team you've seen, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. Things could be a lot worse.

Seriously, this thread is like a trust fund baby complaining about the year his investments were down and he had to live on half a mil. Kiss my ass!!!
To add to your already awesome post.

The Steelers have been to fifteen championship games... the most in the NFL. The Steelers have six Lombardis... the most in the NFL. The Steelers have the most wins by a franchise since 1970... except for the Dolphins. And, lastly, just this past season, the Steelers were 6-3 and one of the front-runners to win the SuperBowl (before BB's injury).

So, to be disappointed with this season speaks volumes to just how effing SPOILED Steelers fans can be.

My brother-in-law & I drive our wives nuts, when we complain about losing play-off games... because, our wives are Chargers fans, and most years, all that they want is to even make the play-offs (winning a SuperBowl is not even on their radar). So, again, Steelers fans are a spolied bunch... but, that might be why the team is so successful: a great season to a Chargers fan is "the worst season ever" to a Steelers fan.

Anyway... I like Cold Stone better than Dairy Queen.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
stb_steeler (01-22-2013)