View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #42
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: Worst Steeler Team I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Yeah lackluster defense, can't force turnovers #1 ranking is very misleading.
It would be easier for you if you would just admit this thread is a dud and kill it-- instead of trying to stick by it.

There are 31 other teams that would love to have a "lackluster" #1 ranked defense.

Quote:
and are you F*cking kidding me about Mendenhall?
No, I am not.

I know that you aren't aware of this, since you just started watching the Steelers (and don't try to tell us otherwise--- you already blew your cover on that one), but....

Look at Mendenhall's numbers since drafting him in 2008. Those are #1 RB numbers, especially when you consider the shoddy Oline he has been playing behind, and the "No-FB" scheme he had been running the ball in.

Arians' was known for his uber-predictable running plays-- often ommitting the RB from his formations until the one down when he would call a run.

With all the needs this team has-- you would have them drafting another RB in the 1st round? How are they supposed to rebuild this team if we have to draft a new franchise RB every two or three seasons?

Quote:
yeah the majority of my post is whiny bullshit and I'm spoiled and maybe didnt pay attention to every team in the last 14 years, unlike some people I've had a pretty busy life, can't spend all my time watching football, but Mendenhall is a FAILED EXPERIMENT anyone who thinks he is a #1 running back is delusional, he blows.
Zzzzzzzzzz......