Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #71
4G63
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11584
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Got to root for Ravens over Niners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
No way the Ratbirds will win. That defense is going to knock unibrow into next week. Doesn't matter what their defense does. Flacco will be on his backo so much he will never be able to even get a pass away. The Ratbirds are totally outmatched in this one. Not even close. Unless there is a conspiracy and the refs let the Ratbirds win so Ray Lewis can go out on a winning note. I sure hope not. There were some horrendous non-calls in that Atlanta game yesterday. No way the 49ers should be in it. Didn't watch the other game. Had no desire to watch them. The only reason I am going to watch the Super Bowl is a good friend of mine who is a 49er fan (no accounting for taste) is having a Super Bowl party. PARTY, PARTY, PARTY. Who cares who wins. I hope they play to a tie that they can never break. Game goes on for hours and hours and hours and never ends. So they make the Harbaugh brothers go out in a cage match to break the tie. Oh well, it was a good thought any way.
Based on what? The Broncos had the best pass rush/most sacks this year and only managed one coverage sack in overtime. Flacco was sacked once against the Patriots. Hate to break it to you but the current arrangement of the O-line has been phenomenal this post season and I don't foresee the 49'ers fairing much better. We'll obviously see though...
4G63 is offline   Reply With Quote