MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,426 Times in 2,372 Posts
Default Re: Texas: Shooting-du-jour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
I get out more than enough, and trust me, in LA if the guns come out there's only one reason, and it ain't for fun.

As for Mexico, really? You picked a country falling apart at the seams to make your point? Yes, let's use Iraq, Afghanistan and Mexico to make our points here. Pick some other countries not in the middle of a war. You can even stay in the same neighborhood. Let's compare El Salvador (with almost no gun laws at all), Nicaragua (with comprehensive registration laws) and Costa Rica (with what you would consider draconian gun bans).

Let's put on our **IMAGINATION** caps and see if we can guess what sorts of gun homicide rates we will find in each of those countries if we were to look closely.

Pick and choose pot meet kettle.

Where I'm from when the guns come out it's for hunting and target shooting. People open carry all the time it's nothing to see someone strapped. Does it make me feel like a scared little girl, no. Does it make me fear for my life, no. I understand it's a hell of a lot different in LA but not every place or person with a gun is like LA.

Yay can't wait.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
What about hunters? There are a lot of people in this country that use their guns legally to feed their families (and save quite a bit of money in the process). Should we force them to become vegetarians/farmers instead?
You might shoot your eye out therefor they must be banned. Hope you like lettuce.

They say they're not after "hunting" rifles, yet, unless they have a pistil grip. But thats a slippery slope when the government gets involved it wont be long till they want them all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote