View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #38
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864
Default Re: looking like flacco is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Ben is history and done? I'm sorry, whatever credibility to had (which was very little, by the way) is now completely gone. Stop talking like Flacco has done shit in his career. Congratulations, Flacco won a playoff game in his first 5 seasons. Roethlisberger won two Super Bowls in his first 5 seasons.

I think it's interesting to point out that Joe Flacco actually had worse stats than Ben Roethlisberger in every single statistical category except yardage, and that was only because he started 3 more games than Ben. But, no, Flacco is a better Quarterback and Ben is done, despite not having won a Super Bowl compared to Ben's two, or the fact that Ben has bent over Joe in both playoff games they've gone head to head. It's also important to note that Ben was in the MVP candidacy before he was hurt and Flacco was being unanimously laughed at because he was whining and crying for respect.

I think you should walk away with whatever shred of dignity you have left, pal. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Catching up on typical bs posts here... Shred of dignity? Ben is overrated and let's see what he does next year. This year was pathetic, blah blah blah on his injury. Lew is was out on injuries, and so was Webb, and Suggs and some others and we still beat your team and all the others you said we could not. Flacco is showing he is a very good QB. I thinks Ben's mentality, attitude, age and arrogance will be his undoing moving forward. Time will tell...
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote