Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,398 Times in 3,687 Posts
Default Re: Texas: Shooting-du-jour

Obama's base rallies to support the attempt to repeal the Second Amendment

Communists Cheer On Obama’s Gun Grab

It should come as no surprise that the Communist Party USA is on board with President Obama’s plan to attack Americans’ right to keep and bear arms as a means to “end gun violence.” A cardinal feature of communist regimes, like all dictatorships, is the prohibition of private ownership of arms, creating a monopoly of force in the hands of the State.

In a January 18 article, People’s World, an official publication of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA), declared that “the ability to live free from the fear or threat of gun violence is a fundamental democratic right — one that far supercedes any so-called personal gun rights allegedly contained in the Second Amendment.”

http://www.infowars.com/communists-c...amas-gun-grab/

And a Georgia representative speaks the truth about what is really going on here

U.S. Rep. Paul Broun, an Athens [Georgia] Republican, was asked if his role in Congress is to pull the House Republican leadership to the right – given that he is often voting against their wishes and pushing a more conservative course.

Broun said his cause is far bigger, and tied the conversation to President Barack Obama’s inauguration Monday.

“I think my role is to uphold support and defend our Constitution,” he said. “… The Constitution I uphold and defend is the one I carry in my pocket all the time, the U.S. Constitution. I don’t know what Constitution that other members of Congress uphold, but it’s not this one. I think the only Constitution that Barack Obama upholds is the Soviet constitution, not this one. He has no concept of this one, though he claimed to be a constitutional lawyer.”

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insid...f-chip-rogers/

Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote