View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #18
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: defense next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
He's also under 6 ft. tall. He's small, agile and fast, something I've already said, but 10 pounds is a lot for someone to bulk up and not lose their main asset. If he were to put on 10 pounds, do you think he'd be able to maintain the same speed he has now? It would hinder it, which is the only thing Spence has going for him.

I'm sorry, that's exactly why he can't play. Look at some of the best inside guys in the game right now - they're all over 240 and over 6 ft tall. When he played people kept talking about the flashes and potential he had, but I didn't see any of that. In fact, I saw a guy that was getting knocked around by bigger Running .
So London fletcher is a bad linebacker because he is 5-10 Zach Thomas was also bad because he was 5-11. Drew Bree's, russel Wilson, Doug flute, were to small to be good at Qb. Wes walker being 5-9 same as Steve smith make them bad receivers because wr should be 6-0 taller as well. Bob sanders, Antonio Winfield, are 5-8 5-9 safeties that's should be to small as well right? I can keep going

Don't judge a player based on his height and weight because it was proven to be wrong every year with players not being the prototypical size and height and being great.

We have seen spence only in preseason his rookie year in limited time. And no 10 pounds wouldn't hinder the fact that he can cover. Also to the point of weight I can find the article so take this for what you want but farrior has said during the season he would be around 230 that was his playing weight.
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote