View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #70
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Wes Welker's wife rants about Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricco Suavez View Post
The thing with Lewis is if, and I mean if he is a changed man then he should come clean about what happened the night two men lost their lives. What happened to his white suit? He was charged not just accused as in the case of Ben, who BTW had tests done to try and prove rape and all tests were inconclusive or negative. If he is truly a born again man then "do the right thing" and give those grieving families some closure. I just respect a man like Tebow who does his thing low key, and so far has held up under media scrutiny. Lewis is so far over the top that quite frankly he sickens my stomach. His act is done more for the camera than anything else, at least the fired up dance and speech. You dont like my opinions of your superstar than don't come on a Steeler board. I still give him props as a top 5 Lber maybe even #2 behind LT, never going to like him as a person.
Since your judgments are based completely on not knowing him and not bothering to even google his contributions following that night, you can hold on to your blind hatred if it helps you justify not liking Ray because he is a Raven.

Here's what I know: two men died that night, men who were starting fights in the club by breaking bottles over peoples heads, who were drug dealers and were indirectly responsible for Lewis' limo being shot 6 times. Lewis was NEVER tried for murder. He was charged to induce his testimony against his codefendents, and the charges were dropped.

The other defendents in the case were acquitted as the homicide was determined to be self defense. That was the truth as 12 jurors saw it 13 years ago. . . why do you think you know more about the case than those 12 men and women did? The truth is, the jury got it right after the first trial, and Lewis has nothing to come clean about.

You will no doubt counter by asking where the suit it. Well, since blood was found in his limo and no one disputes that the codefendents stabbed the victims, a bloody suit tells us nothing we don't already know: Lewis was there, and was likely touched by his friends after they stabbed the victims.

PS: Tim Tebow is about as subtle as a jumbo jet on the freeway.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote