Originally Posted by teegre
I like all of the picks, because they are all steals. Alas, most of them will likely be gone by the time that the Steelers pick.
1. Jarvis Jones - Goes top ten, but you're right: anything's possible.
2. DeAndre Hopkins - Goes R1.
3. Bacarri Rambo - Character issues, and after Rainey & Ta'amu, he'll be off Pittsburgh's board.
4. Marcus Lattimore, Mike Gillislee - I love the idea behind Lattimore (I've suggested the same thing), and like Gillisee.
5. Duke Williams - Will be long gone by now.
I agree: I believe Spence is going to be a very good starter.
I disagree about Hopkins going round 1 theres about 4-5 recievers in the draft that's ranked above Hopkins.
The only reason I selected Rambo in the 3rd round is because he is the only playmaking safety that would be left Imo and if that's the case I believe we might take a chance. Phillip Thomas would be great but no way he drops to the 3rd.