SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Texas: Shooting-du-jour

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
Yeah it was hand guns in the VA tech shooting... thats not really my point though it WAS a bushmaster at newtown, thats a fact im pretty sure. Whatever, it really doesnt matter, we can ban guns, I don't think it will make much of a difference, there will still be just as much gun crime. I'm just saying theres no reason anyone needs to own an ar-15, whether its going to make a difference with murder rates, or mass shootings, whatever, they should not be allowed, all they are good for is killing a bunch of people real fast. Shot guns, Rifles etc are just fine to defend your self or go hunting, you don't need an ar-15, just like you dont need a ball of coke, whatever.
Maybe I DO need a ball of coke.

No, but I do need weed, and it's none of the gov'ts business. Those fuckers can stuff it.

And as it's been mentioned many times over, the 2nd amendment isn't about hunting. I feel we've given up enough freedoms to the gov't. It HAS to stop somewhere, or it will stop nowhere.