View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,138 Times in 3,917 Posts
Default Re: Senior Bowl

I liked Sion Moore and Ansah looked like a stud. Also, Kenjon Barner looked pretty good too as a scat-back type Running Back for us. Mike Gillislee looked shifty and elusive and showed he had some potential. Alford looked pretty good too if we don't want Brown returning kicks.

Stepfan Taylor looked good too, averaging 5.8 YPC and two catches out of the backfield. He'd be a guy to pick up in the middle rounds as a potential starting RB for us next year.

One of the guys that is going to shock a lot of people and turn a lot of heads was Michael Williams out of 'Bama. People are looking for a Tight End to take on Miller's role when he's out? Well, this kid might be a potential candidate for us. He showed his catching ability and athleticism when catching for Manuel.

Okafor looked solid. Quiet, but solid. He's a guy to keep an eye on as our potential first round pick.

If I wasn't keen on going defense before this game, I would be now. This is the year to reload our defense and get our aging guys out of there and have an infusion of youth going. Man, the defense looked good today.

No receivers really separated themselves today, but keep an eye on Keenan Allen and Cordarrelle Patterson as potential first rounders for us if we decide to go WR in the first round.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote