View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #25
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: WR/Safety in the First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
Yes it's difficult to replace him. Everyone knows that he would run straight ahead and he still beat most of the coverage. He is that fast. He demands other teams' deep coverage which is a huge advantage to other WR and TE. The real question is whether the Steelers needs to replace his deep threat role. He is a perfect fit in a big play scheme but not so much in Haley's scheme.
Exactly Wallace's skills didn't fit Haley system all to well. If we go wr and if he drops to us in round 2 I'm all for deandre Hopkins from Clemson. You can look up his skills, strengths and weaknesses but I just want to point out other than being a great wr prospect the guy is not a showboat. Watch game film and specially highlights, when he scores a td he throws the ball to the ref and goes on the sideline. I hate when brown and sanders get first downs and act like its the biggest play that day----get back to the huddle and score. Seems like Hopkins is a good character guy as well ( that's just from what I saw on film)
WokeUpWithaWoodley is offline   Reply With Quote