Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,952 Times in 3,702 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: looking like flacco is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan_t View Post
Joe Flacco blasts cold-weather Bowl

Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco didn't mask his feelings Monday when he was asked about the NFL's championship being decided next year at MetLife Stadium, the first outdoor Super Bowl at a cold-weather site.

"I think it's retarded. I probably shouldn't say that. I think it's stupid," he told reporters after the Ravens arrived in New Orleans for Sunday's Super Bowl. "If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one.

"Other than that I don't really like the idea. I don't think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather," he said.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012...-super-bowl-nj

Last time I checked, there was no retractable roof in M&T Bank Stadium.

Imagine if Ben said that.......
I think cold weather SB's should be every other year. This isn't baseball. This is football which is played in bad weather. I don't care if the final score of the game is 9-6, that's how this game should be played.

Is Joe Flacco the QB to take us that extra step into the arena league?
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (01-30-2013)