Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,145 Times in 1,987 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Anyone worth Trading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithaWoodley View Post
Those injuries are why he wasnt in shape for the season. We need to stop blaming his weight because he was never 100 percent heathly to see if the weight would of had any affect on his production.

It all goes back to last season against the pats. He had 2 sacks already by the half I believe (I forget when he actually got injuried that game), and I think 8 sacks all together in the season before he injuried his hamstring. He was on pace for 16-18 sacks that season ( we had 8 games left after that pats game ). Later on in the season he tired to come back to earlier and kept re injuring the hamstring. Soooo in the offseason Im sure he rested it until it was fully healthy and gained some weight because of it. Then this season was hampered by the hamstring and other problems, so he never had the chance to condition the why he would of liked.

So for all the fans that want to say he got paid and put forth a lazy effort are off base and in my opinion wrong. Once he is 100 percent he will he be the player that everyone loves. The injury bug just hit our team bad in all areas.

Also when hes asked to blitz he does, when the play is called and it has him to cover he does. The man just doesnt chose what he wants to do on each play thats ridiculous to think.

Again cant blame the weight for everything when he was never 100 percent.

And every on this board can agree somewhat that hood hasnt been playing good, well thats the man in front of woodley thats suppose to eat blockers, but teams arent scared to single block hood and foucs more on the olb. So hoods play can also be linked to woodleys production
his own coach said his injuries are from a lack of commitment - the injury bug did hit the team bad, but, Woodley has earned the finger pointing this past season IMO - he was heavy before the injury and put unneeded additional stress on his body because of it

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote