Thread: My Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
cbrunn
Starter

Member Number: 23984
Default My Mock

1 - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia
Yes I think he drops ... teams in the top 10 won't pick him because of his only like 6 year span ... he won't test real well at the combine ... reports he don't like working out (probably can't with the spine issue) ... DL would have to play him from year 1 though... Say bye bye to James Harrison and save that 5-6 mill it saves

2 - David Amerson - FS/CB
I absolutely Love Amerson and would take him in the 1st ... I love his ability to play center field and make plays on the ball ... something our DBs lacked for yearsssssss ... I also like his ability to be able to cover the Bigger TEs during a blitz

3 - Jonathan Cyprien - SS - FIU
Like somebody said in their mock ... Cyprrien and Amerson compliment each other well... His stock went through the roof from the senior bowl ... can tackle and can cover

4 - Kenjon Barner - RB - Oregon
Absolute Game Changing Speed ... Can Catch ... Can Handle more punishment then Rainey

5 - Michael Williams - TE - Bama
Best blocking TE and his receiving is underrated

6 - Jeff Lucke - P - UCLA
absolutely need a better punter ... and he'll help Kickoff as he can consistently boot it out of the endzone ... Had a good showing in either the East.West or senior bowl I forget which one

7 - Oline / WR ... somebody for depth

Last edited by cbrunn; 01-29-2013 at 09:12 PM.
cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote