Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,385 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Anyone worth Trading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeUpWithaWoodley View Post
I agree he has earned some finger pointing but not as much as some have been given him. He had a bad year we all know that but so did a lot of steelers this year.

And again he weight was caused by him trying to rehab and rest his hamstring in the offseason, and while you are doing that your cardio is limited so weight was added.

Also people want to say he got his money so he got lazy, I don't think that's fair to say. He signed his deal and has having one of the best season in 2011 before he got injured in the pats games. The man has been hampered by injuries the past year and half, his weight has suffered because of that. I expect him to be bak in shape this year and back to normal. And everyone will go back to loving him.
I hope you are right - I don't want to be disappointed, but, he is running out of time IMO. I agree, he was playing well after the contract. Going 1.5 seasons is waaaay too long a time to be this ineffective because of his main injury though - especially for what are supposed to be the some of the best physical specimens on planet earth.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote