View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:08 AM   #27
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,666 Times in 4,664 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: starting field position

I also went through looking for drives on which we got close to scoring position but were knocked back. I didn't find as many as I had expect, but I'll go through the ones in games we lost.

In the 1st Quarter in Denver we had a 1st and ten on their 33 yard line. We ran for -6 yards, ran for 3, then sacked for -9 yards. We ended up punting from their 45 yard line.

In the 2nd Quarter against Tennessee we had a 1st and ten on their 32 yard line. We threw and INT.
In the 4th Quarter against Tennessee we had a 1st and ten on their 39 yard line. We passed for 6, ran for -1, then threw an incomplete pass. FG was no good.

In the 3rd Quarter of the 1st Baltimore game we had a 1st and ten on their 40 yard line. we had two runs for 1 yard each, then threw an INT.

In the 4th Quarter of the 1st Cleveland game we had a 1st and ten on their 28 yard line. we ran for -2 yards, then threw an INT.

This is were it starts to hurt.

In the 4th Quarter against Dallas we had a 3rd and 4 on their 37 yard line. We were sacked for -2 yards and punted away.

Only read on if you enjoy pain!

In the 2nd quarter against Cincinnatti we had a 1st and ten on their 15 yard line. We ran for 3, passed for 6, threw and incomplete pass, FG was no good.
In the 3rd quarter against Cincinnatti we had a 1st and ten on their 32 yard line. We ran for 4, ran for -1, then sacked for -8 yards. We punted away.
In the 4th Quarter we had a 1st and ten on their 42 yard line. We ran for 4, ran for -2, then Roethlisberger ran for 4. FG was no good. AAARGHH
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote