View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #47
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

Super Mario Flash Champion! Ragnarok Champion!
Member Number: 24584
Thanked 2,769 Times in 1,057 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Who do you want to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
Whoever wins, we lose.....but, whoever loses, we win.....that being said, the sting of the Ravens winning it all wouldn't be half as bad as all the "Greatest NFL Franchise of All Time" shit that we'll be bombarded with if the 9ers win. Then immediately afterwards we'll get to hear all the "We're just getting started, next we're going for 7 and 8" shit, so no thanks, Go Ra.....t....s.....s......there I said it.
I'd rather hear about the "Greatest NFL franchise of all time" stuff than Ray "God's linebacker" Lewis is the greatest ever stuff. The Greatest franchise thing wouldn't bother me so much because I already hear that about the packers on a regular basis. Also, I live in an area with a lot of rats fans, and they would never let me hear the end of it if their team won the super bowl. Not only that, but the legion of Baltimore band wagon jumpers that would form from a super bowl win would be far more insufferable than potential 49er band wagon jumpers. G...o ni....ne.....r.......s.....s, but only because somebody has to win.
Blacksburg Zach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacksburg Zach For This Useful Post:
Men of Steel (02-01-2013), steve314 (02-01-2013), teegre (01-31-2013)